Grapeseed oil is a highly beneficial natural oil that can help nourish and strengthen hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. When it comes to hair care, grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids, which can help moisturise and condition the hair, while promoting growth and preventing breakage. For eyelashes and eyebrows, grapeseed oil can help stimulate growth, add shine, and prevent breakage.
Native Power's high-quality, organic, and cold-pressed grapeseed oil is especially beneficial for hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows because it is free of harmful chemicals and additives, and is made using a gentle cold-pressing process that preserves its natural nutrients and properties. This makes it a safe and effective option for those who are looking for a natural and organic way to improve the health and appearance of their hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
What are the benefits of using grapeseed oil on air, eyebrows and eyelashes?
Grapeseed oil is a highly beneficial natural oil that can provide numerous benefits for hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. Here are some of the key benefits of grapeseed oil for each of these areas:
- Moisturises and nourishes: Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which is a natural emollient that helps to lock in moisture and keep hair hydrated.
- Strengthens and promotes hair growth: Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect hair from damage and strengthen the hair shaft. It also contains linoleic acid, which can help to promote hair growth.
- Prevents breakage and split ends: Grapeseed oil helps to prevent breakage and split ends by strengthening the hair and reducing the amount of stress that is placed on it.
- Conditions and tames frizz: Grapeseed oil can help to condition the hair and tame frizz by smoothing the cuticle and sealing in moisture.
- Enhances shine and luster: Grapeseed oil contains natural fatty acids, which help to nourish the hair and give it a healthy shine and luster.
Eyelashes and Eyebrows
- Stimulates growth: Grapeseed oil contains natural compounds that can help to stimulate hair growth and make eyelashes and eyebrows appear fuller and thicker.
- Adds shine: Grapeseed oil can help to add shine and luster to eyelashes and eyebrows, making them appear healthy and vibrant.
- Prevents breakage: Grapeseed oil can help to prevent breakage and damage to eyelashes and eyebrows by strengthening the hair shaft and protecting it from environmental stressors.
How to use Grapeseed Oil for Hair
1. Pre-shampoo treatment
Apply grapeseed oil to dry hair before shampooing. Massage the oil into your scalp and hair, focusing on the ends. Leave the oil in for 30 minutes to an hour before shampooing as normal.
2. Leave-in conditioner
Apply a small amount of grapeseed oil to damp hair after washing and conditioning. Use your fingers to distribute the oil evenly throughout your hair. Style as desired.
3. Scalp massage:
Warm up a small amount of grapeseed oil and massage it into your scalp for 5-10 minutes. This can help to stimulate hair growth and improve scalp health.
4. Hot oil treatment
Warm up grapeseed oil in a heat-proof container and apply it to your hair. Cover your head with a warm towel or shower cap and leave the oil in for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
How to Use Grapeseed Oil for Eyelashes and Eyebrows
1. Overnight treatment:
Apply a small amount of grapeseed oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows before bed. Use a clean mascara wand to brush the oil through your lashes and brows. Leave the oil on overnight and rinse off in the morning.
2. Mascara primer:
Use a clean mascara wand to apply a small amount of grapeseed oil to your lashes before applying mascara. This can help to add volume and nourish your lashes.
3. Brow gel:
Use a clean mascara wand to apply a small amount of grapeseed oil to your brows, brushing them in the direction of hair growth. This can help to shape and condition your brows.
Using Grapeseed Oil Safely
Before using grapeseed oil for your hair, eyelashes, or eyebrows, here are some important tips and precautions to keep in mind:
Perform a patch test
Before using grapeseed oil, it's always a good idea to perform a patch test to make sure you're not allergic or sensitive to the oil. Apply a small amount of oil to a patch of skin on your arm and wait 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs.
Grapeseed oil is a lightweight oil, but it can still leave your hair or skin feeling greasy if you use too much. Use a small amount of oil at first and add more as needed.
Avoid getting oil in eyes
When using grapeseed oil on your eyelashes or eyebrows, be sure to keep the oil away from your eyes to avoid irritation.
Use a clean applicator
To avoid introducing bacteria into your oil or onto your skin, use a clean applicator each time you use the oil. This can be a clean mascara wand or a cotton swab.
Store oil in a cool, dry place
To extend the shelf life of your grapeseed oil, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.