Pure&More Epsom salts are made of 100% pure, natural magnesium sulphate. Each batch we produce has been tested to medical-grade quality, ensuring these salts are safe for all ages and skin types. We do not add any additives or oils to our product, as we believe Epsom Salts work best when supplemented at 100% purity.
How to use Epsom Salts
You can use our Epsom salts in a variety of ways. These include as a soaking agent in the bath, as a relaxant in a jacuzzi, as part of a foot spa routine or even as a refreshing body scrub.
- To use in a bath, we’d recommend adding 250g (for sensitive skin) to 500g (natural skin) of Epsom salts to warm bathwater. Simply stir on the basin of the bath and then jump in.
- To use in a jacuzzi, we’d recommend adding 500g (for sensitive skin) to 750g (for natural skin) of Epsom salts to the water. Turn the jets on for two minutes and then jump in.
- To use in a foot spa, we’d recommend adding 50g (for sensitive skin) to 100g (natural skin) to the footbath. Simply stir on the basin of the foot bath and then pop your feet in the spa.
- To create a body scrub, simply mix equal parts Epsom salts to your shower gel and apply generously to the skin.
- For the best results, we would recommend bathing in Epsom Salts for at least 12 minutes two to three times per week.